The Comfort Authority has come up with a tip sheet to understand replacement verses repair. Our expert technicians are available 24/7 to help with all your air conditioning needs.
Call (813) 575-6996 today!
Why you should replace your air conditioner:
- Saving money – units 8 years or older and/or that have chronic issues cost more to operate. Replacing your AC keeps more money in your bank account long term. Energy and operating efficiency decrease as air conditioners age.
- Tax benefits can add value too. Tax credits and incentives are usually available. These could save you up to 30% of the cost a newer system.
- A new AC unit comes with a warranty.
- New air conditioning units are more “green” and environmentally friendly.
- New AC systems control temperature and humidity better. This adds to improved air quality and comfort at home.
Why you should repair your air conditioner:
- A unit is younger than 8 years old means repair is often your best option.
- Are you planning on moving soon. Repairing your AC may make the most sense if you won’t be in your home long-term.
- A maintenance agreement offers cost saving benefits and much more. Read about our Comfort Plan Plus membership or schedule a check-up and your technician can tell you all about it. Our customers LOVE it!