You may want to consider replacing your air conditioner after several years of repairs and many issues popping up. The Comfort Authority wants to help you prepare for what a total HVAC replacement really looks like.
You should replace your HVAC if :
- Your AC unit is 8 -10 years old or older
- The recommended repair exceeds half the cost to replace the entire unit
- Your utilities are higher and higher from your unit’s malfunctioning
- The size of your current HVAC unit is not sufficient for your home
Successful HVAC replacement tips
- Have the work done at a convenient time for the power and water to be turned off temporarily
- Research contractors in the area, looking specifically for those with great reputations
- Prepare your home by covering furniture from dust and debris that may arise during replacement
- Require that technicians cover your floors to prevent damage and dirt throughout your home
As the highest rated air conditioning company in the Tampa Bay area, The Comfort Authority is available 24/7 at (813) 575-6996 to answer questions, schedule service, or talk to you about your comfort and health concerns for you and your family.