Air conditioning problems can be stressful. Even booking service can be a process at times. The Comfort Authority is available for you 24/7 to solve all your HVAC issues in the Tampa Bay area. Our expert staff will make the process easy and efficient. The Comfort Authority has made a step -by -step list to help homeowners with booking service. The customer’s satisfaction is our number one goal and why we are an A+ rated company through the Better Business Bureau.
Once a customer calls us, we will collect information for our expert technicians. Things our customer service agents might ask you include:
- Make and model of your ac unit
- Age of ac unit
- Symptoms of your air conditioning not functioning properly
- When someone is available at the house to have a tech come out
What the customer service agent will do next:
- Assign the best qualified tech to the job based on information shared by customer
- Share all the parts of the visit with the customer. Information like who the tech is, what the timing will be, and any other items will be addressed to ensure the best service possible
- Share details with customer about The Comfort Plan
- Ask homeowner for any pertinent information regarding entry into the home including pets, gate codes, or any other items that tech will need to know before entering the home
- Share payment options and answer any questions regarding payment plans and financing
- The agent will ask the customer their preferred mode of communication, email, text, phone call, etc
- Electronic confirmation will be sent to the customer signifying that service was booked
Scheduling service with the Comfort Authority is quick and easy! We look forward to speaking with you soon.