Summer is Coming
The Comfort Authority is here for all your AC needs as temperatures in the beautiful Tampa Bay area increasing. Spring is already above average temperature-wise, and Summer looks to have some very hot days ahead. As homeowners there are things you can do to prepare your ac fo Summer. Consequently, you can make sure your air conditioner is able to keep up with the demands of a tropical Florida Summer. These tips will help you know how your HVAC unit is functioning and trouble shoot any problems.
- Remove any dirt or debris from the area around your outside unit.
- Change indoor air filters monthly or as directed by HVAC manufacturer.
- Have your AC check-up at least once a year.
- Run the unit and listen for any odd noises. Make note of these irregularities.
- Check if your AC is reaching the temperature set on your thermostat. If it isn’t, and you’ve done all the above, it may be time to call an AC professional.
These minimal inspections can help prepare your AC for summer, but a qualified technician can do a more thorough inspection. If any irregularities are present when operating your AC, it is always recommended to schedule service with a professional air conditioning business. The Comfort Authority is available 24/7 at (813)575-6996 for all your AC needs.