Uneven Temperatures in Your Home
One of the most common complaints we hear from our customers is, “That room is always hotter than the rest of the house.”
Do you have uneven temperatures in your home? For some reason many homes has a room that is always a bit warmer than the rest. We tend to adapt to this over time, but as the hot humid summer months approach it’s best to find out how to make this room more comfortable. There might be a problem causing your temperature changes that an air conditioning professional should check out.
Anything you can do to reduce the heat in this room will improve your AC unit’s efficiency.
The Comfort Authority has made a tip sheet for this warmer room in your home or business.
How to keep your warmest area of your home comfortable
- Install double-paned windows as opposed to single-pane.
- Seal any cracks around windows and doors.
- Cover sunlit windows with thick light- colored curtains.
- Add insulation to sun facing walls.
- Avoid using any heat-generating devices in this room.
And as always, we are available 24/7 at (813)575-6996 for all your cooling needs here in the Tampa Bay area. Call us today or use our convenient online booking feature today!