The Comfort Authority offers maintenance plans for every homeowner in the Tampa Bay area. We don’t want you to end up with costly replacement needs, so we recommend an AC maintenance plan to ensure you will have an efficient and affordable air conditioning unit.
Like most things in our day to day lives, we don’t think about certain items in our homes until they don’t work. This is certainly true regarding our air conditioner. Once your home becomes humid or warm, and your comfort is affected, you suddenly pay attention to your HVAC system. Big repairs or replacements are never fun. Unexpected issues can cost you money over time as your unit loses efficiency. Likewise, the overdue work on your AC can be a replacement verses a repair situation if you’ve waited too long.
Here are some of the benefits of having a maintenance plan for your AC:
- An AC maintenance plan means your AC needs would be met in a timely fashion because as a plan member you receive priority service.
- A maintenance plan is convenient. When it comes time for your maintenance, we’ll call you.
- No HVAC system will run at optimum levels without regular maintenance. Even a top-of-the-line HVAC unit will require service and Manufacturer’s instructions suggest maintenance annually.
- Regular maintenance extends the life of your air conditioner.
- Regular maintenance of your AC system optimizes your system’s efficiency. Consequently, lower energy bills that save you money are a direct benefit of a maintenance contract.
Contact The Comfort Authority today at (813)575-6996 to schedule maintenance. Try out our new online booking though our website to schedule service or repairs today; it’s convenient and easy to use.