- Do you have a room or two in your home that is hard to heat or cool?
- Is the temperature upstairs different from than the temperature downstairs?
- Do you feel you have excessive dust?
- Do you or someone in your family suffer from allergy issues, especially at home?
- Do your electric bills seem higher than they should be?
- Do you have odors in your home that you cannot explain?
- Does it feel muggy or humid in your home?
You may not realize it, but any of these symptoms may be directly related to your air conditioning system.
If you call out the “typical” AC company, I’m sure you can guess what you might hear. Here are the common solutions the “typical” AC company dishes out:
“You need to ________.”
- Replace your air conditioner
- Replace your duct work
- Add or improve your filters
- Add or improve indoor air quality products
- All of the above
These “suggestions” are often given without one single test being performed by the contractor. So how do they even know what the problem is? Often times you may just need some air sealing to alleviate any or all of the issues listed above. No matter how simple or complex the issue is, we will get to the root of it. Our NATE and BPI certified technicians are trained and equipped with the latest technology, including FLIR cameras, magnehelic gauges and digital psychrometers, plus thousands of hours of experience making our customers’ homes more comfortable, healthy, and safe.
The Comfort Authority is not your “typical” AC company. We have created the Home Comfort Assessment and are excited to offer it to you so you can see just one of the ways we set ourselves apart from the rest. We are proud to be different and want you to experience the difference too! With our Home Comfort Assessment we will inspect and analyze your home, focusing on YOUR wants, needs, and desires. We will determine what the problems are and, with your permission, we will put together a great list of options detailing the solutions from which you can choose the most efficient, cost effective solution – tailored to meet YOUR needs. Regardless of which option you choose, you will feel confident that you’ve made the right decision – giving your family the comfort, health, and peace of mind it deserves.
To schedule your Home Comfort Assessment, give The Comfort Authority a call at (813) 575-6996, or click here and fill out this form and we will contact you. Our highly qualified technicians work around your scheduling needs.